Gryffindor Common Room
Eno Thomas

What would your Patronus look like?

A horse of course ^_^

I've loved horses since I was a little girl. I've grown up with them in my life. I feel like a free spirit when I ride a horse. There is no doubt in my mind that my patronus would be a black mustang :)

Guest Hermione Kelly

You can check it on a test. Mine is a stag.

Guest Anneliese Lee

EXPECTO PATRONUM!

My Patronus would be a Tiger, Eagle, or a Wild Horse, because I am rebellious and free-spirited. I would imagine more of a Tiger or Eagle, though, because horses flee from danger.:P

Guest Siera Padfoot

Mine would most likely be a wolf because i am very close with my family yet mysterious and can wonder away from them and do my own thing, but know i will always have a family to go back too. Plus wolves are so majestic and has alot of symbolism. :)

Guest Grace Black

I think my patronus would probably be a fox, because I'm shy and reserved to strangers most of the time

Guest Iphigeneia Jones

I actually got stamped for this once, and I got a polar bear, which is pretty cool.

If I were to choose for myself, though, I think I might prefer a raven. They're incredibly clever, something I admire; they've been known to solve problems, manipulate other animals (such as wolves), even trick others by creating false food caches. They're surprisingly playful, using sticks as toys and sliding down snowbanks. Despite not being raptors, they're quite tough and can fend off predators. They squabble among themselves, but show loyalty to their families. Even the gross stuff they do, like eat carrion and raid garbage, is undeniably a good survival strategy. Environmentally-friendly, even.

tl;dr Ravens are awesome.

Guest Nina Gennusa

I actually have no clue what my patronus would be, but I think it would be cool to have a peacock as a patronus. Peacocks are very beautiful birds. They're are also known to symbolize benevolence, patience, kindness, compassion and knowledge, which I think are good qualities to have.

Guest Risma Handayani

Mine is wolf, I don't know why. But I always imagine my patronus is wolf :D

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Mine is a vixen.

She has a beautiful long tail. Smooth fur.

Elegant and looks independent :)

Guest Seara Deamon Greene

I imagine mine to be a Wolf.

More to a cub wolf, actually.

Guest Hannah Widdershins

I'd love my patronus to be a HORSE laugh.gif

I've always loved horses, since i was little! I think because they are very graceful and noble animals, they represent the freedom of spirit and i think are the best animals!happy.gif

I wish my patronus was a Mustang, totally love thosebiggrin.gif

Guest Hannah Widdershins

I'd love my patronus to be a HORSE laugh.gif

I've always loved horses, since i was little! I think because they are very graceful and noble animals, they represent the freedom of spirit and i think are the best animals!happy.gif

I wish my patronus was a Mustang, totally love thosebiggrin.gif

Guest Hedra Longstride

My patronus would either be a hippopotamus or a bat (yes, I know. Diverse!) The hippo is an intimidating animal that causes the most human deaths in Africa (I don't mean when compared to other causes, I mean compared to other animals). They seem like thick-skinned, oafish creatures but they are actually quite sensitive and intelligent. They survive well in the water and on land as well. They become protective when their young is threatened and will devise a way to shift a situation to their advantage. I've even heard of hippo's that descend to the floor of the river when threatened, *walk* on the river floor and then suddenly emerge in front of the boat to tip it.

As far as a bat goes, they are amazing creatures. They always exit a cave to the left (to keep them from colliding with the bats flying INTO the cave towards their left. They are blind, of course and simply find their way with echo allocation, which means their senses besides seeing are of heightened sensitivity. While certain types can cause disease quite easily, they are also very useful for pollination.

Both of these animal are completely underestimated... which I relate to :-P I identify with both of them and truly believe that the day a dementor attacks, a silvery smoke in the shape of one of these would charge at it!

Guest Zachary Jameson

Mine is a stag like Harrys according to quizzes.... But I always wanted the Phoenix

Mine is definitely a Panda. A Red Panda will also do. They are unique and stood out from the others. Being black, white, and Asian as well may represent them as being mysterious also.

I think mine would be some kind of a bird. I'm afraid of heights, but part of me would love to fly. I think being a bird would help me overcome my fear and I'd relish flying.

I just did this test, which showed that my Patronus would be a Wolf. I like wolves. That would be cool.

Wolf
Your Patronus is a wolf, a solitary creature with a penchant for loyalty. A wolf works best in small groups, but is fierce when confronted with a challenge.

I just did this test, which showed that my Patronus would be a Wolf. I like wolves. That would be cool.

According to that test, my Patronus is a hare.

But I always thought it could also be a Siberian Husky, like my first dog.

Based on the quiz, my patronus is...

Goat

Your patronus is a goat, an intelligent creature that can sometimes be too curious. Very inquisitive, a goat will stop at nothing until it's quest for knowledge is satisfied.

It's somewhat true but I'll stick to my panda :D