Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Eno Thomas

Where are you from?

However, the Braves are my favorite baseball team...especially back in the 90s and 2000s when we won the pennant all the time.

Boo Ya! Totally agree, btw. So sad Chipper's retired now, but he's had a pretty good run! :D Lots of good memories at Braves games!

AMERICAN!! I am an American! I'm from California (born) and we lived there until I moved to Japan, then back to Cali, then to Illinois, then to Virginia! \o/ Beautiful Beaches, high prices tourist traps, fro yo ( xD ) the worlds coolest boat house where R.E.M, The Clash, The Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, and The Ramones, then it was destroyed, but some of the ruins are still there!! :D

Guest Matilda Figgleweed

I'm 25% german and the rest is allll british! I live in London, famous for hosting the Olympic and Parlympic games this year and also for having Europes tallest building now!! :D

Guest Elisa Everlong

Both of my parents are Chinese - but I was born and raised in Britain. I am very proud to be a British-born Chinese and I am really glad that I was raised here and have so much experience in both cultures.

Ohhh, Rome. Italy. Yumyum. I maybe will go to Pisa for a semester next year :-D .

Anyways, I'm from the Netherlands! Yaya, orange :-D. If you would ever come here, make sure its on Kingsday, our national party day, because that is simply amazeballs.

*waves frantically at Fumei* HIIII, fellow Dutchehhhh

I'm from the lovely state of North Carolina, which is very hot and humid right now, but lovely otherwise.

I'm from the Netherlands. I would love to visit the US one day.

I'm from the land of the insane, the fries, the beer and the waffles. I'm from Belgium 

I'm from Italy, my parents are both Italian, but I've gor British relatives on my dad side, so I visit Britain quite often.

I live in a big city in the northern part of the Peninsula. (I bet Alessandra Grace can guess which one!! :D)

I'm from Italy, my parents are both Italian, but I've gor British relatives on my dad side, so I visit Britain quite often.

I live in a big city in the northern part of the Peninsula. (I bet Alessandra Grace can guess which one!! :D)

Wow, Victoria, then I'm not the only one!! *high fives*

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this