Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Eno Thomas

Where are you from?

Guest Charlaine Flimel

I am from Louisiana, USA. Land of Mardi Gras, Zydeco music, and crawfish!

Guest Ava Evans

I'm from Canada, eh? I drink tim hortons daily and have never seen a polar bear (that wasn't in a zoo) but my sister has!!

Guest Jamie Sessions

I am from Alabama, USA. We....aren't really known for anything lol. I have lived here my whole life and I must say it's quite boring. THe school I used to attend had a grand total of 400 students with the nearest mall an hour away. So I guess you could say we are known for our smallness.

My nationalities include Scottish, Welch, English, Native American, and probably many more!

Guest Misty Mae

I am a Filipino, but I am from Virginia which is on the east coast of the U.S. Our state motto is "Virginia is for lovers" which I believe makes us nice, wecoming people. I've lived here my whole life, although I do wish I could live in Florida because I went to the Universal Studios theme park and visited Hogsmeade which was amazing and I would love to go back.

Guest Rayne Sorelle

I'm from Romania but I have lived in Canada for 10 years so I count myself to be Canadian as well. ^_^

I'm pure Indonesian, I live in here forever, I guess. Well I've lived in US for 2 years, when I was 1 year old. Don't remember exactly where did I live there, but I think it's somewhere in Colorado. *shrugs*

e5d9dd9f-f6fc-4239-b677-c08c091cd43c_zps

Guest Anneliese Lee

I'm from the United States of America, but, honestly, I just consider myself asian. :P

Guest Olivia Campbell

I'm a British Canadian hybrid - and not just in the sense that that's where my heritage is from, but I'm lucky enough to have dual citizenship. My mom is Canadian so it was pretty easy for me to get! I've lived in England my whole life, although I hope to go to Canada for my PHD.

Guest Carlos Rico

Hello, I from México :)

Guest Keelin Cavanagh

I'm from Canada, lived here my whole life, and will probably continue to stay here as home base. Although I'd love to live somewhere else for a year or two, just to see the world! I grew up in Alberta (the rednecks of the country =P) and just recently moved to British Columbia to go to college. Alberta is flat flat flat, gets outstandingly hot in the summer and unbearably cold in the winter, so that spectrum is kinda cool! In BC, the weather is pretty mild all year, although instead of snow in the winter we get RAIN. All. The. Time.

..aaaaaaaaaaaand yes, I loooooooooooooove hockey. Bahahahaha. Actually only got into it when I moved out here, but yeah, I'm one of those nutty fans. Go OILERS!

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Hey there fellow Canadian!

Guest Zen McGregor

Serbia. Prolly the only one from here...

Guest Keelin Cavanagh

Hey there fellow Canadian!

Hee hee hey! I'm always excited to see some fellow Canucks around. Not that I don't lovelovelove the diversity here, that's equally cool. Butchu know what I mean! =P

Hello! I'm from the Netherlands *doink* that small land in europe XP

For everyone who don't know it since last year...

should have watch or followed the beloved muggle sport: Soccer! Were we came in second *darn you spain!*

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Hey Fumei! I'm dying to see the Netherlands! Btw that final was an amazing game though :)

Guest Elle Xander

I'm from Pennsylvania, US, known for snow and the Amish. :D

I'm currently living in Maryland, we're known for blue crabs, which are yummm.

Hey Fumei! I'm dying to see the Netherlands! Btw that final was an amazing game though :)

You do? there is nothing special at the netherlands... although if you want to see no mountains etc then you're at the right place XP

Guest Saint Summer

I'm from the Philippines. I was born here and have lived here my whole life but I'm 100% Chinese by blood. It's really hot here. We only have 2 seasons - wet and dry but at the moment, there doesn't seem to be any specific time when one season starts and ends. I think this is because of global warming.

What else can I say? Well, the Philippines is an archipelago so we have a lot of beaches. We don't have hurricanes of tornadoes but we have tons of typhoons. Typhoons are a staple in the country. We were colonized by the Spaniards, then the Americans, then the Japanese. But at present, we are a democratic country. :)

Guest Nina Ariesta

Hey there, guys. I'm Nina from Indonesia (I know what you are thinking, "AGAIN?!" :P) and just like Saint Summer above me, I'm 100% Chinese by blood. And if you're asking about the season and climate, go check what Saint Summer wrote, because here is absolutely the same (for those who don't know, it's because both Indonesia and Philippines are located in the Southeast of Asia). :drinks:

Well, my country Indonesia is a developing country, and don't you dare think that Indonesia is trendy and modern, because (except the Capital city, Jakarta) here is all traditional. Here's good for you if you like adventure and love challenges, because all of the forests and jungles here. :ph34r:

And, this city is in Indonesia (this is probably the most famous city in Indonesia) : BALI. Well, it's the biggest tourism city here in Indonesia. :yahoo: B)

People in Indonesia are friendly and kind :friends: (just don't ask to the wrong people), just like me. :P LOL. But most of us are not good at English (well, judge me ;) ) so just take a deep breath and be patient to us. :blush:

But yes, I really want to travel to Europe, U.S. and Tokyo sometime :D

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Hey Nina! Welcome welcome :)

Everything I've read and seen on Bali has definitely made me want to visit it sometime :)

Guest Risma Handayani

I'm Indonesian. I live in Jakarta. The city is very hot, the weather I mean. Because Indonesia is a tropical country. But, I can survive it because every day was used with this weather. But not all of the cities in Indonesia have the hot weather..

It's very nice to have friends from different countries :)

As far to my knowledge, I am one hundred percent and ten percent Puerto Rican, and am very proud of it (if it isn't obvious. lol) I wish I had been born and raised there, so that I have could have had the oppurotnity to experience everything it hard to offer- Honestly, I do! I haven't been there in over eight years, and, I have to admit, I am very ashamed of it. Sad, too. I am planning a trip there this winter... my father owns a home there, and I am desperate to visit. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be as fun as it is during the summer time! -crosses fingers-

That's cool that you're Puerto Rican! I have a lot of friends that are either from there or have that background. And I don't think I've answered this before? But if so, sorry for repeating myself. xD

I'm 50% Italian, 25% German, and then the rest is a mix of English/Scottish/French/All Sorts of European Countries. So I have a lot of different places I could call home hahah - but for the most part I relate to the Italian side!

Guest Reinis Doko

I'm British... born and raised in the beautiful Scottish city of Edinburgh. I'm now living (for 4 years) in the midlands of England, in a rather small typically English country town. I have both Albanian and Latvian grandparents... both Korça in Albania and Riga in Latvia are like second homes.

Guest Zachary Jameson

I am American, but I have Cherokee and Creek Indian blood, I am Zulu (African...not sure how), German, Scottish, Italian blood

Sign in to follow this