Drink Discussion

Drinks  

18 members have voted

1. 1. favorite drink

• Butterbeer
    • Coffee
    • Gillywater
    • Pumpkin Juice
    • Drink related to coffee (mocha, macchiato, pumpkin spice latte :P )
    • Cherry Syrup and Soda with umbrella ;)

Alright, now that we have a food discussion, we definitely needed one for drinks. So, it's sort of like a sequel to the first one, but even better :D Personally, I think that any drink with caffeine in it or tons of sugar is delicious :D 

I'm torn because I love my coffee and obviously, as a loyal Gryff butterbeer is forever (particularly in October)

but....

Umbrella, nuff said

Well, since my original drink was overruled...I'm going to go with a drink related to coffee, life a frappe. I love those any time of the year. 

Coffee is life! I need at least 3 cups a day. But nah, I can understand why people don't like it. It's not a flavour that you would automatically find inviting.

Also I'm smirking that Cherry Syrup and Soda with Umbrella is doing nearly as well as coffee given that I made Ivey add it just because of the umbrella. (No joke though, it would be what I'd order at the Three Broomsticks just because it's so fruity and whimsical)

Especially in the Summer, put some ice in it and it’s super refreshing :)

As for coffee, I tried so many times and different varieties, just eww, lol. When I need my energy replenished I sometimes drink Energy drinks, soooo yummy, but not so healthy. Then again, neither is coffee...

I love butterbeer (though it is SO SWEET!). Pumpkin juice is also really good, it kind of tastes like apple pie. Gillywater is just water, and as much as Iove water... it doesn't win with me. The cherry sodaish one looked interesting, and the umbrella would really make it. I drink tea 24/7, so that would have been my choice if it was an option. Coffee... I only need it 3 or 4 times a day. Butterbeer did get my vote here.

Edited by Adaleine Shuster

Technically, my favorite drink isn't listed because I am a 100% tea drinker all day long.  I ended up voting for coffee but only because I have to have coffee in the fall because pumpkin spice is AMAZING!

Voted for Butterbeer....It's simply delicious like cream Soda (  tried to make it at home but it was a total chaos ). And one of my favourite drink isn't listed, I really love Hot chocolate with marshmallows floating on the top ;).

21 hours ago, Lora Wallabenger said:

Voted for Butterbeer....It's simply delicious like cream Soda (  tried to make it at home but it was a total chaos ). And one of my favourite drink isn't listed, I really love Hot chocolate with marshmallows floating on the top ;).

I totally agree Lora!  Hot chocolate with marshmallows is wonderful and yummy.

Second the hot chocolate and tea votes. I've just discovered apple crumble flavoured tea which doesn't sound like it should work but is the best thing ever

Oo!  I found a lemon pound cake tea that tastes like you literally just ate a piece!  There was also a caramel apple one.  so good!

Yeah, I had a lemon cake one as well! It was really good. Tasted sweet and like lemon. I also had a chocolate mint one. It tasted like mint tea and smelled like chocolate. 

I'm not sure my choice would be among those options:  I love drinks related to chocolate, not necessarily coffee!  [I voted for Butterbeer... but I don't think the Muggles got the ingredients quite right!]

I found this drink which is amazing ! The blackberry and lemon smoothie , it's simply delicious.