Gryffindor Common Room
Emma Black

What's your favorite TV show

Some of my current favourite series include Parks & Recreation, Downton Abbey, Blue Bloods, Madam Secretary and The Musketeers. Honorable mentions are Castle, Lewis, Homeland, Designated Survivor and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

I find I enjoy series that have an element of mystery, humour, history and/or political intrigue. I used to love fantasy series like Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and The Shannara Chronicles, but in the last few years I've been moving more towards the other genres  I mentioned. It is interesting reflecting back on how my tastes have changed over time.

Of currently running shows, I definitely like Stranger Things as well, The Handmaids Tale, but my faves are Star Trek Discovery, Outlander and Game of Thrones. I'm a sucker for scifi/fantasy.

I also watch The Walking Dead, but I'm thinking about stopping, cause it just depresses me when they keep killing characters I get attached to... <_<

Other series I've loved are Downton Abbey, The Pacific, Star Trek Next Generation, Avatar The Last Airbender, Friends, Sherlock, The Office.