Gryffindor Common Room
Emma Black

What's your favorite TV show

I love Stranger Things as well. However I also reall love this Dutch show Wie is De Mol

Some of my current favourite series include Parks & Recreation, Downton Abbey, Blue Bloods, Madam Secretary and The Musketeers. Honorable mentions are Castle, Lewis, Homeland, Designated Survivor and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

I find I enjoy series that have an element of mystery, humour, history and/or political intrigue. I used to love fantasy series like Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and The Shannara Chronicles, but in the last few years I've been moving more towards the other genres  I mentioned. It is interesting reflecting back on how my tastes have changed over time.

Of currently running shows, I definitely like Stranger Things as well, The Handmaids Tale, but my faves are Star Trek Discovery, Outlander and Game of Thrones. I'm a sucker for scifi/fantasy.

I also watch The Walking Dead, but I'm thinking about stopping, cause it just depresses me when they keep killing characters I get attached to... <_<

Other series I've loved are Downton Abbey, The Pacific, Star Trek Next Generation, Avatar The Last Airbender, Friends, Sherlock, The Office.

• Like 1

i really like grey's anatomy (i know i'm basic) , gilmore girls , brooklyn nine nine and i just started lucifer and i love it :)

I love Gilmore Girls, Brooklyn 99 and The Musketeers as well. The Big Bang Theory is my go-to show if I want to have something on in the background.

One of our Gryffs (Ilona) suggested I watch Star Trek so I'm making my way through all the various series in chronological order and having a lot of fun. I also enjoy Doctor Who (particularly the David Tennant era) so I think it's safe to say I like shows that are funny and or adventurous.

• Like 1

One of my all time favourites is Netflix's The Crown. It follows the life of the Queen and the royal family since her marriage to Prince Phillip.

I particularly enjoy the fidelity to true events in the plot. Of course, it being a TV drama series, there are things that had to be altered, but I feel that was done in moderation compared to other "based on true events" series. It's rumoured to be the most expensive TV series ever produced, as the team is really detail-oriented.

I'm impatiently awaiting the third season which is scheduled to air later this year. They've had to create a larger gap between the second and third seasons since they replace the cast every two seasons. They have announced a total of six seasons where the final would lead up to the present day.

• Like 1

There so many favourites I really love to watch.  Arrow, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, The office ,Every Which way and Total Eclipse are my are current all time favourite.