Gryffindor Common Room
Sky Alton

I'm Not Sure If You're Aware But...

While it is unfortunate that so many people’s contributions go unsung, can you imagine what it would be like if everyone tried to get noticed? If a flask of self-importance Solution, like this one I happen to have on the table here for no real reason, somehow got spilled in the Gryffindor Common Room? And all the lions and their guests began annunciating their achievements (real, exaggerated and imagined) very loudly?

*SMASH*

Oopsie. How clumsy of me, Self-importance Solution all over the rug. I’m just gonna clear this up, you guys carry on chatting… just try not to breathe in the fumes, they’re rather powerful. Did you know, my scouring spells are the strongest ever seen?

I think you probably get the idea of this game already: now’s your chance to blow your own trumpet about your wizarding achievements. They can be grossly exaggerated or entirely made up, providing they’re funny. Remember to wait until someone else has posted before posting again and feel free to try to ‘one up’ what the person above you has claimed. You’ll earn 2 beans per post for your first 5 posts up until the 31st of October.

Oh. Well.

In case you didn't know, I make a VERY great vat of coffee. Yes, I say vat. It came about because it was the end of term and everyone (ie the Badgers in the Sett) had been so busy partying studying hard that they found out that there were TWO exams the next day and somehow no one had studied for those tests!

Something was needed! So I brewed up enough coffee for everyone. It worked really well too. Everyone studied, took the tests and ... finally were able to sleep a couple of days later.

:lol:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but my convincing skills are fantastic! I once convinced a whole group of Gryffindor's to go into the Forbidden Forest with me over the weekend. It was fantastic although a little scary when the centaurs got angry with us and we had to flee the forest only to run into a professor. We all received detention, but IT WAS WORTH IT!!!

Did anyone know that I was an awesome artist? Once, I decorated everyone’s school bags with my awesome art. I had a lot of enemies that year, but at least we all had bright neon bags with random pictures all over them (until a professor received complaints, I received detention, and everyone’s bags went back to normal with a simple removing spell).