Gryffindor Common Room

Alright, so this game idea just came randomly to me. Let’s see how it goes.

Basically, we’re making up rules for each person. Try to make the rules as ridiculous as possible. For instance, we’ll start with Severus Snape.

Rule one: Change your attitude towards Gryffindor. (I know, not that ridiculous *thinks harder next time*)

This will go on until someone posts rule 10.

Then the next person chooses an HP character and makes up rule 1. After rule 10, someone chooses another character and on and on. 

Without farther delay:

Bellatrix Lestrange

Rule one: Change your black dress to something else to change it up a bit.

Rule 2: Next time you feel like flying off the handle, try some soothing breathing and counting to 100 first.

Good one!

Rule 3: Please stop the mock baby tone, because it's more funny than scary.

Rules 4: Give me your secrets on how you manage those gorgeous curls, cause mine just won't do what yours does. :D

Rule 5: Always get a second opinion (preferably from someone who isn't a Death Eater)

Rule 6: Please seek counseling as soon as possible, preferably not from a death eater or your master The Dark Lord. Person must be a measure more sane than you. 

rule 8: get a hobby and discover your interests outside of death-eating.

Rule 10:  Try to wear something more colourful instead of wearing the same old death-eater black clothes. 

The next character: Severus Snape 

Rule 2 :  Wash your hair up with a shampoo that really have a good smell that will make a you a nice grease proof hair. 

Rule 4 : Try to be more polite to people. Then you will have never lost what you have lost.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Rule 7: stop accusing students of stealing ingredients from your store cupboard unless you have proof. They are Innocent until found guilty.

Rule 9: Buy some lamps/candles! Students may do better in class if they can see what they're doing.

Rule 10.try to be friendly to every stranger in the castle

Next person: Hagrid

Rule 1: when you come to school make sure you stroke the acromantula.

Rule 2: Ask someone, anyone, for fashion advice. For instance, if you want to make a good impression at a trial, maybe wearing a horrid suit wouldn't be the best idea.

Don't leave the monster book of monsters unattended and close to your hair otherwise you could end up having a hair cut you didn't want.

Rule 4: Don't trust strangers you meet in random sketchy pubs.