Gryffindor Common Room

It has come to my attention that Gryffindor doesn't seem to have an easily accessible new place to roleplay. Browsing other forums, I found that, however, Slytherin does. Since I am a proud Gryffindor and just love to roleplay, I thought we should make a place for Gryffindors to role play together. 

So, I guess I'll start. Just add to the story. Remember to introduce yourself in the Role Playing sign up topic first :) 

Iverian stepped into the common room. She couldn't believe she had been sorted into Gryffindor; her entire family was Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. "What will they think?" she thought. She had just hopped off of the Hogwarts Express a few hours ago and already nothing seemed to be going right. Her family had a rather bad reputation since her mother's family were formally Death Eaters. She had a sister already at Hogwarts but wasn't so sure she would fit in. She could be a bit too authoritative at times and tended to get stressed out easily. However, she hoped that she would find someone just right.