Prof. Dario Brighton

Task 6 - Meeting the Acromantula

1 post in this topic

It’s time we made our way out of the forest and back to the party. As the night progresses, more and more things come out to roam the trees and it’s far safer for us back in the glow of our campfire. We hope you’ve enjoyed your trek through this most mysterious part of the grounds and had just a taste of what makes us Gryffindor’s so adventure loving. And for those of you mumbling about the centaurs... I thought we agreed never to speak of that again?

What’s that? No, no, no, that isn’t a web. That’s just... more unicorn hair. Yes, sometimes it gets sticky. All the same, best to back away quickly. We really should be getting back... No, I’m sure the thing moving heavily through the trees towards us is just the local three headed dog. Nothing to worry about... Just follow Sky down the path, I’ll be with you in a moment. Ignore the multiple glowing eyes... just go!

Your task is to solve this jigsaw puzzle. Please send us the screenshot of the solved puzzle, as well as the name of the beast you've just encountered. The deadline for this task is the 31st of October. Please submit via a reply to the group PM you’ve already set up for past tasks.