Sky Alton

Dress the Fat Lady (Mini Game)

8 posts in this topic

Our beloved Fat Lady is sulking because, what with Gryfftoberfest being outside this year, she can’t join us for the festivities. Can you help me cheer her up? I was thinking a few fabulous new outfits might serve to raise her spirits…

Time for our traditional challenge of ‘Dress the Fat Lady’! We’d like you to come up with some designs for outfits that might give the guardian of the entrance to Gryffindor tower a break from that venerable pink silk dress. You can either use a doll maker or draw/paint/otherwise fabricate your outfits yourself. (This includes written descriptions, though please try to make them at least 80 words long so we get as much detail as possible.)

Rules

• This is a mini game which means it’s  an individual activity so no partnering required.
  • Deadline is the 31st of October, 11:59 PM HOL time.
  • Post your designs as a reply to this thread.
  • You can enter up to two designs and you’ll receive 10 beans for each.
  • At the end of the month, the Gryffindor staff will be voting for their favourites and third place will receive an extra 10, second an extra 15 and first an extra 20.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to supervise the delivery of yet more chocolates to comfort her until her outfits start trickling in.

Gryfftoberfest_October_2017_dress_the_fa

Study in the pink but ready to break hearts! A dress with a fitted pink bodice flaring out to very full skirt which reaches halfway between knees and ankles. Long sleeves are not too tight or too loose, just right to pick up the full glass of elf-made wine and sip. A pale pink full belt matches the pale pink strap shoes. Hair is a shoulder-length silvery-violet. Posture is 'attitude to spare'.

Gryfftoberfest_October_2017_dress_the_fa

Going for the leather look with this outfit! Black waist-length leather jacket has long sleeves and touches of metal here and there. A silk lilac shell is under the jacket. A knee-length full black skirt compliments the jacket. Black high-top shoes (like fancy hiking shoes) complete the outfit. The hair is a longer very dark brown. The background for the portrait shows the Muggle city she is about to explore, with glittering lights and all kinds of places to shop!