Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Sky Alton

What Classes Will you Be Taking? (Autumn Term 2017)

So, the class list for the autumn term is up for your perusing pleasure. Sign ups will open on Sept 1st so this is a great chance to have a look around at what's on offer and try to narrow your choices down to just 5.

What are you thinking about taking? Is there anything that has got you particularly excited? Is there anything you've taken before that you think everyone should be signing up for? It'd be great to hear!

http://hol.org.uk/classes.php

I've honestly been thinking about taking Cosmo's knitting class. I've been wanting to learn to knit. Knitting is on my bucketlist and I'm trying to cross some things off. Also, Maxim's Occlumency class looks interesting. Honestly, I hadn't looked through the class list too hard and I just noticed Sky's class 'The Her in Hero' and that class looks AWESOME. 

Also, Gail Allen's Survival looks absolutely amazing. She teaches you things you can't learn elsewhere. How to start fires and how to reserve water. You will learn much about surviving in the wild. 

Once again, thankfully, I get to avoid taking the OWLs. 

So many great classes to choose from! I narrowed it down to five, but I really, really hope all my favorites are offered again, cause I really want to take some of the unchosen next term.

• The History of Witchcraft
  • The Her in Hero
  • Beyond Hogwarts
  • Confronting your Boggart
  • Famous Witches and Wizards in History

Especially Gail and Prof. Zenix, please, offer your classes next term. <___<

• Like 1

I've also somehow managed to narrow the choices down to five, but there are so many that I hope are offered next term!

• Advanced Care of Magical Creatures

• Marvellous Musical Theatre - Act 1

• Occlumency

• Steampunk 101

• Survival

I'm really trying to restrict myself from taking five classes at once because I'm not sure I can't complete all of them. So, here's my list:

• Survival
  • Astronomy (I've taken this class in my first year and didn't complete it. Now, I'm so going to finish this one.)
  • Magic on Ice: Figure Skating (So I stumbled upon a certain figure skating anime and just ... got carried away.)
  • Introduction to Sign Language

Class sign-ups are open,go go go!

Sign in to follow this