Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Dario Brighton

Questions?

If you have a question about Gryffindor or the CR that you need a member of staff to answer, post it here and someone will respond ASAP. More sensitive issues should be addressed to a prefect or professor by PM - if a question is unsuitable to be discussed publicly it may be removed and we'll contact you privately.

Remember to check for an answer in the HOL and Gryffindor handbooks, as well as the Ask a Prefect section on the main HOL forum before posting here.

Amanda Summers - I'm sure if you mention this directly to Dario he can get it sorted out when he has a  spare moment :) . The same goes for anyone else with that issue. Advancing everyone to the appropriate year is a massive job that has to be done by hand so unfortunately people sometimes slip through the cracks.

Arielle Oceania - You're already signed up for the CR (and posting successfully, hi). That's all the Registrations thread is about. If you're struggling with signing up for something else, please just drop me a line and I can hopefully talk you through it! ;)

The above questions were moved from the Registrations thread.

Hello! If you are in Gryffindor, can you still sign up and be active in other house forums? I know that there is a buddy program in Hufflepuff that only Hufflepuff's can be a part of sadly. It would be nice if we had a program like that for Gryffindor where an older Gryffindor member of HOL was paired with a younger member. In Slytherin, they have a newspaper that you can write for which is really cool. Does Gryffindor have anything like either of those?

Hi Iverian! Yes, you are actively encouraged to go join in on other houses Common Rooms: right now Slytherin are doing their Read Along which is a lot of fun. Keep an eye on the 'From the Common Rooms' section on the homepage for news - while some of it will be house only, there will be a ton for visitors to do as well. Remember to check out our own monthly activity on the 'Gone Questing' subforum too and we'll be inviting all of HOL to celebrate Gryfftoberfest with us in the coming month.

We have had a Pawtner Project in the past but there wasn't enough demand to keep it up. But I'd be delighted to answer any other questions you have or to show you round, just PM me.

We also have our own newspaper, The Paw Print, which should hopefully be coming out of hibernation soon. Watch this space. :D