Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Rowan Dream

Favourite memories

First off all HAPPY NEW YEAR :D 

Now that 2015 is running on its last hours, I was wondering what your favourite memories are from 2015. It can be anything. 

My favourite memorie from 2015 was celebrating my one year anniversary with my wife. Though I have off plenty memories to choose from I pick that one because it was a special day, it did rain but hey we had a blast :D 

My other great memorie was rejoining HOL. i missed the place a lot, sooo welcome back for me <.< 

Anyways share what ever you want to share :D 

Hmm.. this year has been an interesting one. 

My best moment was when I was appointed head of the Drama club for y grade!! That was super cool. Its a lot of work, but worth it.

I also rejoined Hol this year, well, like 2 weeks ago, and it was certainly a good choice. I've already regained lots of friendships and caught up on lots I missed out on

That is a lovely memory Wicket :D ^^ 

I also wanted to share that I love making friends on here :D ^^

You all have amazing memories!

I can't decide, luckily 2015 was a good year: I went to Barcelona in August with my family, lost the weight I wanted to lose, became JP and then prefect here at HOL, had the opportunity to know new people in HOL and even outside because of my passion, the cosplay...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this