Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Ailime Wright

Welcome back!

Hey fellow lions (and not only)! Hope you had a fantastic year so far!

Hopefully none of few got kidnapped by a Basilisk, like Guin did! Cause we're here to welcome you all back! ^_^

I think the first term went really quick, but that's because I had a lot of fun! The classes were super interesting, the competitions even more and I got to help around everywhere I could.

But I'm looking forward even more for the next term! I'll be taking Astronomy and DADA again, Family Studies, Werewolves and Magic in Famous Mysteries which should be real fun (especially seeing Cody teaching! :lol: )

What are your memories so far? And what are you looking forward for the Spring Term?

Hello!

I think I set the tone for my first term by earning quills for all 5 classes I took. My enthousiasme for the puzzles and activities was noticed and I was made a Junior Prefect. Also I decided to join HOLLERS as an assistant. So my goals for this year are to make the best out of that and take classes again (DADA, Muggle Puzzles, HOL quidditch and Accidental Magical Reversal Squad).

Hi!

I'm Jessica. I am 15 years old. This will be my first term in HOL. I am taking Accidental Magic Reverse Squad, HOL 101: An Orientation , Forensic Anthropology: When Bones Talk, and When Muggles And Magic Collide. This term I am hoping to make many friends from this house and outside! I hope to become a something higher up in the HOL. I hope you have an amazing day!

Jessica

Welcome Jess and to all new lions that read this! Hope you enjoy your stay in our lovely Common Room :D 

Well my goal this term is to atleast get another quill and get out of my First Year which I really should have 3 years ago but that's another story >_> 

Plus I wanna try to stay active during these busy upcoming months and not blank out of this amazing place *again*. I have signed up for Basic Healing, Transfiguration and An Introduction to Divination, with the aim of at least getting another quill because I got one previous term and maybe even complete all three! 

(I really need to figure out how to organise myself xD

It has to be done Pat! I'm gonna so cheer for you to pass your First Year!! You can do it!! ^_^

A huge year planner on my wall totally helps me staying organised! :D

This past term was my first term at HOL and i loved it! I'm so excited for my next round of classes and to see what else is going to be happening!

Also, as a reminder, don't forget to check your messages on HOL, HOLLERS, and all of the common rooms!! If you have any trouble checking  your messages or have any questions, make sure you check with the administrators of the forums!

Messages_PSA.png

Sign in to follow this