Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

Paw Print Edition and Submissions

All right, so the first edition of the Paw Print for the new school year is well under way and we need your help to make it the most magical and fantastical issue ever. 

But how do we do this?

Well, little Timmy, I'm glad you asked for I have all of the answers! Well, pertaining to this, at least.

Q: Can other houses submit for the Paw Print?

A: Absolutely! We highly encourage other houses to make submissions and earn points for their house. It's always nice to spotlight different writers from the other houses in our various editions. 

Q: How many points can I earn?

A: I'm glad you asked! Points are important. You can earn up to 50 points (10 points per article/other submission) by writing or creating for the Paw Print. You must remember that your articles need to be over 500 words. We can't just give away points, you know.

Q: Amazeballs! How do I submit and what can I submit?

A: It's very simple, friend! You send your submissions to theGryffPawPrint@gmail.com and be sure to include your HOL name and ID, so we can properly award you points.

Now, what can you submit? ANYTHING! Well, pretty much anything. We're looking for articles relating to HOL events, articles you want to write that you think are awesome, articles regarding your house that you want to let everyone know about. Need to advertise something? Make a graphics and send in an excerpt! We're taking recipes, reviews (books, movies...whatever else you can review), graphics, pictures, puzzles. Be creative and make it glorious! 

Q: When's the deadline for this fantastic opportunity to showcase my talent and earn points?

A: The deadline is October 26th, so make sure you have everything you want to submit turned in on or before that date! 

I do believe that answers all of the pressing questions. If you have questions, feel free to send myself or Fumei Shirokuro an owl and we'll be happy to help. 

Warmest regards,

Prof. Zenix James

P.S. Also, check out http://gryffpawprint.weebly.com/ for challenges and other ways to earn additional 20 house points! (Yes, this is for ALL houses!)

Sign in to follow this