Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prof. Zenix James

Art Department Points Opportunity!

1 post in this topic

The HOL Art Department just unleashed their first new project of the term and it's time for you all to go earn some points! 

Project Category:   Category 3 (worth max. 30 Points)
Max. File Size:   300 KB
Project Start:   September 10, 2014
Submission Deadline:   October 04, 2014

Project Description

Yay it's Ickle time! I love seeing first years joining and getting settled into their new houses. The Art Department wants to give them a big hello and welcome.

Make a welcome sign for the new ickles! You can give a specific welcome to a certain ickle, ickles in your house, or all the ickles in every house. 

Your image should be no larger than 600 by 600 pixles and no smaller than 300 by 300.

Click here to be transported to the project

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Zach Jameson

Hoping to be more free next semester to do classes. life was just chaotic this year. Apologizes to my Lions for letting them down.
      · 2 replies
    • Sky Alton

It's not too late to earn some points! Come on, Gryffs, let's finish the year in style. Every assignment helps.
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

7 years later, now its my sister's turn to graduate high school
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

An epic great job by the GQT today. Though we lost , we got a combined 7 goals from our two captains and several key blocks! Go LIONS! Fighting for Red and Gold!
      · 1 reply
    • Prof. Jenny Lupin

EXTRA EXCITING GQT NEWS (Part 2)!! Patrick James has agreed to be the GQT Co-Captain!! Congrats Pat!!!!! :D
      · 5 replies
  • Today's Birthdays

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online