Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Kailey Jones

Favourite book?

So this forum is becoming a ghost town and all the topics were made like, five years ago, so I'm posting this and you should really reply. :)

My Favorite NON Harry Potter Book is The Hunger Games.

There are so many amazing books out there... I guess if I had to pick, i'd say The Edge of Never by J.A. Rednerski   - I always fantasized about just up and getting on a greyhound bus and seeing where it takes me to. Just leave everything behind you. Its a VERY inspirational book and I loved the whole story line. Cant wait for The Edge of Always to come out soon :)

Currently I am really getting into the Percy Jackson series and I hope to start the rest of Rick Riordan's other series. Besides the Percy Jackson books, I really loved the Little House on the Prairie.

Getting into Sherlock Holmes, aw xD

Also come back /? to Enid Blyton's Five. Oh yes, some books I adore are written by authors who have passed away. </3

Guest Angel Pevensie

The Lord of The Rings! And the rest of JRR Tolkien books \o/

There are so many books I'm absorbed to. Other than Harry Potter, I totally am in love with The Shadowhunters by Cassandra Clare . 

I love so many books but for once I actually have an answer for this that is just one.  My absolute favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas.  I started reading Dumas when my French teacher did a lesson on him.  She would lend me books and then gave me versions of the books in French so I could practice reading in French.  

Sign in to follow this