Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Angel Pevensie

What is your favourite type of music?

Guest Angel Pevensie

It's self-explanatory, I guess. Tell us about your favourite type(s) of music. The types that I know: classical, pop, rock, R&B, rap, reggae, metal, jazz, dance, Broadway (slash opera), K-pop, J-pop, grunge, Bollywood (slash Indian), country, religious, etc.

For me, I like all types of music, as long as they sound good to my ears :D But my love goes to... classical, always! *nods nods*

I like broadway (don't like opera though) and like classical and country and somewhat pop and somewhat rock. Dance music is alright, depending what kind of dance music and some religious music is good too.

I don't really like R&B as much and not a fan of rap, metal, or jazz.

Never really heard about reggae, K-pop, J-pop, grunge or Bollywood before though.

I don't really have a favourite type of music, I just listen to whatever I feel like listening. But I like pop, some melodic rock, new age, Celtic and Medieval inspired music, folk, some J-pop and anime music...

Ohhh I like so many different types of music! From classical to rock to pop. I really would not know what to choose. Although my preferences do go out to alternative right now. And ska. And like mellow music (:

e5d9dd9f-f6fc-4239-b677-c08c091cd43c_zps

Guest Angel Pevensie

Ooohh... There are some types of music that I forgot to mention but are your favourites, and there are some types of music that I've never listened to before. Music really is awesome!  :music:

I really love music and I don't have a type of music I listen to. I listen to everything that appeals to my ears :D From jpop to ambiant

Like almost everyone in this thread... I don't have one specific genre I like. When someone makes a good song, I like it. No matter what genre. Though if I would have to choose, I would go with music with a beat/bass. Like Hardstyle, but then mostly the kind of songs that are transformed into a mix.  

Something like this: https://youtu.be/ns2o29nNr4I

But I also like U2, Coldplay (going to a concert in June, yay!), Taylor Swift etc.

Music is a thing I really can't live without. Well... I love rock pop music, calming country songs, piano music and some of the new songs that are really good for my ears :)

I am an oddball when it comes to music.  My favorite music depends on my mood really but I tend to gravitate toward 80s pop, hair metal bands, instrumental, or crooners.

• Like 1

I'm more of a pop music kind of person. I love Taylor Swift and can't wait for Lover to come out in a few weeks!!! Of course, music depends on your mood. Sometimes you might enjoy something a little more upbeat and other times you just wanna play some classical music and get work done. When I study, I listen to a lot of pop music, but when I can't focus very well, I put on Disney piano music. A music class I'm taking is making me listen to a lot of classical music right now and some of it I do enjoy though it's not my favorite.