Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Mae Fiddler

Surprised to be in Gryffindor?

Hey there :-). ~~

I started this topic because I wondered if you guys were surprised when you got sorted into Gryffindor. Did you think it was the right house? And how do you feel now?

I love it that I got sorted into Gryffindor, mostly because I love the Gryff mentality *grabs a butterbeer* and its members. I was quite surprised though, as I can see myself in any house really. What put me here I think is my loyalty to my friends.

Hi, Mae :)

Yes, I was surprised because I really wanted to become a Gryff and I did not expect it really would happen '-'

For the first year I wasn't very active because of my Real Life, but now that I've discovered this awesome Common Room I'm proud to be a Lion and I'll try ro be more active! :)

I was very surprized as I am rather like Neville when he first started at Hogwarts, but I am so glad to be here there isn't anywhere better.

I was only a little bit surprised, because I had taken many Hogwarts house tests online before joining HOL, and I usually got 50% Gryffindor and 50% Hufflepuff (I also got Ravenclaw in a few of them). To be honest, I was convinced I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff, but being in Gryffindor was a pleasant surprise.

Gryffindor is my favorite house (I really love all houses, and I think I have a little bit of each, any house would have been good for me) but even now, I'm not sure why I'm a Gryffindor. I don't feel especially brave and courageous and so on, but I love chivalry. I think I'm a mix of Neville and Luna xD but my sister says I'm very much like Hermione too...

I had a feeling I was going to be sorted into Gryffindor. I've always kind of felt like Harry Potter to be honest with you. I had the qualities of a Gryffindor and a Slytherin. I wanted to be in Gryffindor though. So when I got sorted into Gryffindor I was SUPER excited. Funny thing is, that when I was sorted by JK Rowlings Pottermore, I actually got sorted into Slytherin!! Ahhh... lol. I was SO close to being a gryffindor though.

I wasn't surprised six years ago, because every test I took sorted me in Gryff, but lately the tests I take + Pottermore are starting to sort me in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. It's too freaking weird, even though I consider myself as a Gryffinhuff because I have mixed features of both houses. 

On a side note I think the Pottermore sorting head is one of the less inaccurate on the web.

Every time I took a quiz, I ended being sorted mostly in Slytherin than Gryffindor.  I didn't really mind being in Slytherine earlier but I always wanted to be in Gryffindor tho I didn't have much hope being sorted into it. I was always a 65% Slytherine and 35% Gryffindor person. And when I was finally joined HOL, I was sorted into Gryffindor which is cracking. Even when I finally tried my house in Pottermore, I was sorted to Gryffindor !!!. Maybe I am a more Gryffindor than a Slytherine after all...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this