Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Anneliese Lee

Would you Rather...

Probably raw food.

Would you rather be a hero in your least favourite fictionalised world or a villain in your favourite one?

A villain in my favorite one. Cause that means I’ll be a wizard in Harry Potter. 

Would you rather work somewhere with a very large amount of work, but no schedule (can work at any time, anywhere), or work somewhere with a little amount of work, but a strict schedule?

Lots of work. I always need to be stimulated and work best when I can choose what I work on and when.

Would you rather live in a fictional world you made up yourself or one that someone else has created?

I would be rather at Hogwarts or Narnia then my own world. 

Would you rather: be a Gryffindor BUT a Death Eater? or a Slytherin BUT a hero? 

Slytherin but a hero. No question. I love being a Gryffindor with all my heart but my morals are more important than the colour of my house badge. I always want to be known for doing what needs to be done (and being a Slytherin probably wouldn't be at all bad).

Would you rather live somewhere beautiful where the WiFi was bad or have an amazing connection but only a brick wall to look at?

I'd rather live someplace beautiful where WiFi is bad. 

Would you rather walk along an ocean shore in a storm with great wind and it's cold or along a river with calm skies and warmth?

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

I'd love either depending on my mood but probably the storm more

Would you rather go swimming in the Hogwarts lake or jogging in the forbidden forest?

Swimming in the Hogwarts lake. At least I’m close enough to people that I can call for help.

Would you rather never be able to read your favorite book, or never be able to eat your favorite food?

Never be able to eat my favorite food. After all, I have some very much close 2nds for favorite food!

Would you rather get up early and walk outside or stay in bed basking in the sun on your bed (considering you have the option of choice) on the first sunny and clear day after weeks of rain?

Bask, I can walk later (and I'm more of a sunset kinda gal anyway)

Would you rather be hit with the Jellylegs Jinx or Tickling Charm?

The Jelly Legs Jinx. I’ll sit down and read for the duration of the charm.

Would you rather draw an infinitely big picture for the rest of your life of write an infinitely long novel for the rest of your life?

The novel. I mean I'm pretty much doing that anyway as I've got one set of characters in my head who will not pipe down, no matter what else I'm working on.

Would you rather cook for someone or have them cook for you?

Depends on the someone. If I dislike them, then I would want to cook for them. If I like them, and they can cook, I would like them to cook for me. If I like them, but they can’t cook, I would like to cook for them.

Would you rather go 20 years in the past or 20 years into the future?

Past I think as I'd be less freaked out about what might be coming and how it came about.

Would you rather have control over water or control over fire?

Control over fire. Then, I could have infinite fuel and become rich. 

Would you you rather have control over the earth or over air?

Air. Flying!

Would you rather save the world or travel to a new one where you could start afresh?

Icecream (though it would depend on my mood)

Sit in the sun or sit in the shade?

Depends. If it hot, shade, if cool or warm, sun.

Go to the Ocean/beach or go to the pool?

Edited by Shadow Gaunt

Snow: I find hail fun but not to be out in (and the guidedog hates it when it accumulates on her back)

Would you rather work as an auror or a magizoologist?

Magizoologist. Because I don't know what ora is.

Would you rather work as an Auror or Healer?

Hmmm, difficult. Auror probably for the excitement and job satisfaction but I like both. (and fyi ora is what happens when your dictation software isn't familiar with wizarding words :P)

Would you rather wear muggle clothes or robes on a day to day basis?

Muggle clothes - sweats! I like being comfy and warm. They wash easy too.

(I laughed when I saw your comment, Sky. Auror vs Ora. I've had spell check do some very strange things lately but that one is one of the better ones!  Probably because it's both a diction AND a spell check thing? :lol:

Ocean beach or Granite mountains?

Mountains! Like the beach/sea on occasion but only  for a change.

Open country or woods?