Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Anneliese Lee

Would you Rather...

Potion. Slugs would be a prolonged torment

Would you rather go to Beauxbatons or Ilvermorny?

Ilvermony. Only because I was sorted there and liked the outcome. Also because I don't speak French.

Would you rather only be able to eat solids or drink liquids for the rest of your life (provided none affect your health)?

Oh a hard one.

I think drink liquids. that is a good one.

Would you rather face Aargog or Fluffy?

Whoops I think the previous answer was for another question.

To answer Zach I would definitely rather Fluffy.

To answer Vanessa I would rather visit Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, would love to see the waterfall for myself.

Would you rather gold or silver (the metals)?

I love silver more, it's easier to use in things, gold is too bright of a color.

Would you rather take an Acting class for a year or a Singing class for a year?

Definitely a singing class for a year, I have been wanted to take singing classes for so many years but I haven't.

Would you rather a nightmare be reality or an ambition be just a dream?

An ambition just a dream. I can always choose a different path.

Would you rather be unable to read books or watch movies for the rest of your life?

Unable to watch movies for the rest of my life. I could not live without being able to read books.

Would you rather watch Midsummer Nights Dream as the play or the ballet?

The play. Although I love ballet, I feel like you can never top Shakespeare's original play.

Would you rather eat cookies or drink hot chocolate with marshmallows?

I would rather drink hot chocolate with marshmallows especially right now since it is so cold here!

Would you rather be able to speak and understand every language in the world or able to play every instrument in the world?

I would rather be able to speak and understand every language in the world. (No more language barriers)

Would you rather a job with a set schedule or a job with random hours but that is very flexible?

A job with random hours. I myself am very sporadic which is very bad if you're still in school but at a place like that could be very beneficial.

Would you rather know all Shakespeare plays by heart or Hemingway's stories by heart?

Scotland.  Especially I'd go to the castle where Highlander was filmed (Eilean Donan Castle), visit Nessie and go to Hogwarts

Would you rather live by the ocean or a river?

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
name of castle

I rather live by the river actually. 

Would you rather ride a high sky swing or rollercoaster?

I would ride a rollercoaster. A baby rollercoaster, please.

Would you rather watch a competition that involved singing or one that involved dancing?

Cinnamon bun!

Would you rather watch a movie or an episode of a TV series?

Heights I suppose as I'm less likely to encounter them as often as darkness

Would you rather be extraordinary but never have the chance to prove yourself or ordinary and constantly forced into the spotlight?

I think that people who are extraordinary radiate that all the time, whether or not it appears that there are outward effects. Extraordinary might be something as simple, and courageous, as choosing otherwise when it goes against the tide of what is considered 'politically correct'.

I think that everyone has the potential of being extraordinary -- it all depends on the 'what' of the 'who and what' they are, though, whether it is considered life-affirming or not. Some folks seem to be 'extraordinarily' toxic ... *looks at Umbridge* ....

Me? I've done things, gotten awards for things, which pushed me into the spotlight. I don't like being in the spotlight so I broke it. :)

Would you rather eat all cooked food or all raw food all the time?

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
meh, spacing screwed up