1. My jewelry (necklace, earrings, rings). The necklace was a gift from my mother for my 18th birthday, and my rings all have some sort of story behind who gave them to me and when.
2. My flute. I tried gave up music for a few years before realizing it was a huge part of me and I would want to continue playing.
3. My pocket dragons, because they’re adorable and would be my little companions on my nightstand in my new room.
4. My journal – it holds all of my deepest thoughts and most important memories. I don’t know what I’d do without being able to write and reflect on those memories.
5. My fan, because I can’t sleep in silence and wouldn’t want to get there to find I had no source of background noise to sleep with.
6. The small collection of my books that I don’t mind reading over and over again.
7. My pillow, because I don’t travel anywhere without it if I’m staying for a prolonged period of time.
8. A bag of chocolate covered blueberries, because they’re my favorite snack and I’m bound to get hungry on the ride there.
9. A stack of puzzle books and pens so that I’d have something to do when I was up and everyone else was asleep.
10.The greeting cards I have kept from friends and family members that have significant messages in them, so that I always have a connection to those relationships.