Top Ten Things Reggy Has to Bring Besides School Things:
1) My little spider plant that I’ve had for a few years now.
2) The many notebooks and journals where I’ve jotted down ideas and notes. Not taking those would be like not taking my brain!
3) A host of bracelets, mostly of wood, leather, and stones like agate, jasper, and tiger’s eye. I pretty much always have at least one of these on my wrist.
4) The Charmander plush I always sleep with.
5) Comfy sweaters and hoodies for chilling in the dorms and common room are a must!
6) Whatever couple of books are at the top of my reading list at the time.
7) My favorite mug, a large and sturdy one, for coffee. Because I know I’ll need it, haha...!
8) My favorite Muggle CDs, and...
9) ...A Muggle CD player. I swear that this year, I’m going to find a way to charm it so it’ll play.
10) The board game Betrayal at House on the Hill, for when autumn rolls around and I feel decidedly more spooky.